We have *Java Developer With Oracle SOA *position for one our known client
In *VA*, please go through the job description if you’re interested please
send me your word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Position: Java Developer With Oracle SOA *
*Location: MacLean, VA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Rate : DOE *
*Hands on 1 - 2 years of experience in Oracle SOA and Oracle Enterprise
*Job Description: *
• 7-10 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web
applications using the Java EE, Webservices, JMS, XML, Weblogic.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
• 1-2 years of experience in desginging webservices, SOA based applications.
• Strong hands on experience with Spring, Apache CXF, JAXB and JMS
• Experience in designing architecture, reusable components and frameworks.
• Integration experience using Web Services and EJB preferably on Weblogic
• Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
• Expert in JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in real time
• Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
• Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and
• Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and
• Hands on 1 - 2 years of experience in Oracle Enterprise Service Bus
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.