Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com
*Systems Engineers *
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6 – 12 months*
- Setup 3rd party hardware and qualify them on HP Helion Openstack
- Install OpenStack, and new Openstack versions in a test environment
- Troubleshoot and debug OpenStack issues. Drive problems to resolution.
- Deep dive on Linux and system related issues that prevent
qualification from happening.
- Automate QA tests when possible
- Strong Linux/ Unix experience. Ability to troubleshoot and isolate
issues related to installing OS, packages and software installations
- Good understanding of networks, storage, databases and message queue
- Some previous QA experience and QA test automation (python desirable)
- Openstack is not a must, but a nice to have.
*Thanks & Regards*
*APPS FUSION INC*
Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104
[image: image001] [image: image002]
*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*
Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.