Mountain View, CA
6-12 Months Contract
*Quality Engineer *
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Work closely with Product Management and development team to
understand features and create robust and comprehensive test plans to
· Conduct exploratory testing and acceptance of new features as part
of a story-driven agile/scrum development process.
· Develop automated tests in partnership with developers for
continuous regression testing and performance testing.
· Identify bugs through systematic testing, help developers reproduce
errors, and ensure that defects are fixed.
· Participate throughout the design and development process,
analyzing features to point out weaknesses or inconsistencies.
· 5-8 years in the software industry as a QA engineer
· Solid understanding of REST and web services
· Experience testing Android applications.
· Understanding of Distributed databases, NoSQL structured data
solutions and experience in working with large scale distributed systems.
Perl or Python
· Experience working in an Agile development environment
· Experience with SVN/Git or similar code versioning tool
· Knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) required
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a collaborative
environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and is detail oriented
· Experience working with multi-cultural and distributed teams to
define direction and lead initiatives.
· Java and Android SDK
· Web technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS
· RESTful Web-services
· Memory and battery power management on mobile devices
· Security, Performance and Scalability
· Agile methodologies like scrum
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.