*Position: Java Architect Location: WA , DC Duration: 6+ Months*
JD for the Technical Architect
· 10+ years of relevant IT services experience – specifically in
field; *must have prior experience in a Technical Architect capacity
· Solid experience working directly with customers
· Experience in Java technologies *including Hibernate, Spring, JBoss*
· Keen interest in emerging Java technologies and industry best
· *Hands on coding experience with Java, Web services , EJB required*
· Prior experience with object-oriented analysis and design, including
use case development, class modeling, J2EE design patterns, and UML required
· Knowledge of / support of defining the User Experience; awareness of
the practices that help develop a “good” user experience
· Proven experience in a lead technical role, required
· Applied knowledge of JBoss and Configuration Management Processes is
· Ability to set technical direction for application architecture and
development discipline, and assess the impact of architecture changes on
the business and application is required
· Must have the ability to work in a team environment and work
independently on client engagements
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
*Regards, Aabhas Swami IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC Direct: 408-457-9399 Ext 2057
Email: **sw...@idctechnologies.com* <sw...@idctechnologies.com>
* Address: 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.