*AEM Technical Architect*
Location:PALO ALTO, CA
- Overall IT experience: 10+ years
- AEM Experience: 3-5 years
- *Must have handled at least 3-4 large AEM implementation preferably in
AEM 6.0 & above*
- Should have performed role of a Technical Architect for the AEM
- Must know the life cycle of any content management platform
- Must understand the approach from a legacy content migration
(preferably Intervowen) to AEM
- Should have deep understanding of the AEM integration in the digital
- Must possess thought leadership and analytical thinking ability.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in Intervowen is highly desirable
- Ability to influence the business and senior IT stakeholders
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard,
Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.
*Ph- 408-457-9399 EXT 2075*
Official: a...@idctechnologies.com <a...@idctechnologies.com>
*URL*- . www.idctechnologies.com
CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.