Hope You Are Doing Well...
This is Ravi Krishna from Deegit Inc. We do have an urgent Position
for *Capacity planner at
CA*. Please find the requirement below for your review.
*Role: Capacity planner*
*Location: El Segundo, CA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*The Senior Capacity Planner generally has the following responsibilities:*
· Cooperates with application and infrastructure architects to
define and enhance the capacity planning process
· Evaluates, tests, and monitors the effectiveness of automated
performance/capacity measurement and forecasting tools
· Investigates the organization's technological capacity and
ascertains requirements by modeling to ensure that the capacity is
sufficient but not excessive
· Review performance and recommends performance improvements to
*This person should have the ability to plan and manage the capacity to
provide satisfactory levels of service for current and future applications.*
· Produces and publishes capacity plans, expected consumption,
growth and management of growth
· Compares actual and optimal measurements and monitors them on an
· Discusses alternative capability planning methodologies specific
to corresponding technology domains
· Integrates demand forecasting and capacity modeling into
· Oversees the evaluation and selection of capacity management
· Trains others on tools and techniques for monitoring and managing
service or system capacities
· May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least
4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
· Performs a variety of tasks
· Leads and directs the work of others
*Thanks & Best Regards*
*Deegit Inc | GAC Solutions Inc*
*1900 E. Golf Road, Ste#925| Schaumburg, IL 60167|*
*Ph: 847-440-2436 Ext: 332*
*Fax: 847.330.1987 | e-Fax: 847.416.4898 |*
*ravikris...@deegit.com <ravikris...@deegit.com>** | **www.deegit.com
<http://www.deegit.com/>** | **www.gacsol.com <http://www.gacsol.com/>** |*
*YIM: ravikrishna106 | Gtalk: ravikrishna.deegit*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.