*Hope you are doing great!!!*
*This is VINEETA from TRG Inc.*
*Please share profiles on vine...@tresourceinc.com
*IT - QA Manager / Lead 4*
*New YorkLong Term*
Risk and Finance IT has mandated regulatory projects which must have front
to back testing signed off before the projects can go live. This role
involves working with the stakeholders to define, structure, mobilize,
resource and deliver an end to end QA framework that is in line with a
successful delivery of the program. The role is responsible for the
coordination of integration testing activities across multiple projects
between several Front-Office & Back-Office IT teams including GTS, App Dev,
BA, TS etc across 100+ applications.
*SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
• Process Definition: Define Integration Testing and QA Framework –
Engagement & Execution Model and adherence to process
• Overall Management & Coordination:
o Coordinate Integration Testing Processes across each of the
Projects within the Program
o Clearly articulate entrance-exit criteria and enforce quality gates
o Partner with Program Management and key stakeholders to understand
the roadmap, objectives, milestones, and scope of the program
o Partner with other Testing Teams to define, plan, implement and
coordinate Integration Testing Strategy
o Partner with Product Line Test Leads and regional test coordinators
to manage scope & risk across all projects
• Setting up, designing, mobilizing & managing day to day project
management as it relates to the integration testing workstream, including
scope, approach, planning, resourcing, status reporting, cost management,
RAID management in accordance with agreed program & GTS standards
• Financial and Resource Management: centrally track all testing
resource hiring and allocation and associated Financial management and
delivery within the agreed variance
• Establish an integration testing governance model with all the key
• Drive and evolve integration testing lifecycle deliverables
standards and best practices
• Manage and Implement an Integration Testing Strategy that aligns
with Program objectives & GTS best practices to define the schedule to
facilitate sequential processing of various upstream and downstream systems
besides test data definition, tools, defect management/coordination, etc.
• Build and manage Integration Test Environments
• Risk Management: Manage the project risks and issues and define
appropriate mitigation strategy and remediation plans.
• Effective Communication: Integration Testing Status including
defect identification and resolution Reporting.
• Track readiness (entrance criteria) in preparation for entry into
• Lead a team of testing resources that will help map the BRD’s to
FRD’s to test cases and test scripts and help develop these test cases and
scripts and load them into the appropriate testing tool
• Ensure training is rolled out to participants in the testing cycles
and pre-testing activities are completed (installation of desktop
applications, access is granted, etc.)
• Provide day-to-day tracking of issues and status of testing cycles.
• Proven experience managing regulatory program testing and
environment build outs
• Understanding of key integration testing methodologies
• Strong Project Management skills, including resource, budget and
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, demonstrated
ability to produce high-level management and RAG status and steering
committee reports to N-3/N-4 level management
• Previous experience managing an Integration Testing team through
delivery and execution.
• Knowledge of Investment Banking, Finance, Treasury, Risk business
flows and processes including front, middle, back-office
• Proven track record in managing large programs in challenging and
dynamic environments, coordinating front to back across large no. of
• Team player with strong stakeholder management and communication
Thanks and Regards,
*Vineeta Shukla* | *Technical Recruiter*
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
*Office**:* 408-709-1760 *Ext* : 934 | *Cell**: *415-259-4032 <408-933-9520>
*Gtalk/YIM:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> *vineeta.viny007* | *Fax:*
vine...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.