*Urgently looking for PM*
*Project Manager- PM*
Long Term Contract
*JD & Skills for PM:*
• *At least 10 yrs. of experience *
• Facilitate Daily scrum calls, Sprint planning reviews.
• Good Presentation skills.
• Track metrics of team progress, productivity and success and cost
• Provide visibility and status on active projects on a regular
basis to management and other stakeholders
• Identify potential risks and impediments and address problems as
• Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse
• Serve as project manager on various application Development /
Migration projects (to Cloud).
• Lead efforts involving work plans, schedules, project estimates,
resource plans and status reports within time, budget and specification
• Lead the design, development, and implementation of business
perspective work plans to determine the required tasks and resources
(process, functional, etc) for complex projects spanning multiple business
• Demonstrate competency in coordinating all aspects of a large,
complex project involving multiple IT disciplines; coordinate projects with
other on-going efforts.
*Suman Bakshi- Sam *
*Email- s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> *
*Phone -732-917-4895 (Skype)*
*Fax- 732-875-0233 *
*www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net> *
The information in this message may be privileged, intended only for the
use of the named recipient. If you received this communication in error,
please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy the original and
any copies. Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended
and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.