Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829*

*Title :    Sharepoint **Application Architect *

*Duration:          3 years contract*

*Location :         Madison, WI*

*MOI:                   Telephonic + Skype/F2F*

*NO OPT because it is architect opening. *

*Candidates who are closer to Madison, WI only*

*Below are required skills :*

*Oracle *

*SharePoint Development experience with Web Parts, Custom Master Pages, and
Site Templates*

*SharePoint Forms development experience with either InfoPath, SharePoint
Designer, or Content Type*

*SharePoint Workflow experience with custom lists and custom views*

*Strong knowledge of SharePoint architecture*

*Gather and document requirements*

*Analytical/problem solving skills*

*Customer Service*

*Excellent oral and written communication skills*

*SharePoint Business Intelligence Concepts (PowerPivot, Excel Services)*

*SharePoint Infrastructure Administration Experience with Multi-Farm
Installation and Configuration*

*SharePoint Security experience and working with Anonymous site
configuration*

Thanks and Regard’s

*Arpan Chandra*

Technical Recruiter