resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Web Methods ConsultantLocation : San Jose, CADuration :
6+Months Contract Mandatory skills  *Development experience in web Methods
Integration Server, Broker, Designer, Trading networks, BPM, web services
and adapters like JDBC, MQ
Actively participate in all aspects of design and development process –
Requirements gathering, architecture, implementation and admin activities

* Good to have skills*Admin experience- installation and configuration
Centrasite, mediator and other advanced components
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*