*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Lead .Net DeveloperLocation : Miami, FL / Austin, TXDuration :
6+Months ContractResponsibilities:*Previous experience in leading and
managing application support projects with Offshore team working in shifts
Play Support lead and implementation lead for minor enhancements
Coordination with Key Stakeholders and Managing expectations
SPOC for issues/escalations
Work on L2, L3 / escalated tickets
Coordinate with OEM vendor for product bugs
Status reporting and SLA compliance tracking
Make configuration changes as required to resolve tickets
Co-ordinate with  Client users to understand business requirements for
minor enhancements
Work on minor enhancements
Offshore team co-ordination

*Required Skills:-*VB.NET, Microsoft Visual Basic VB6. NET Framework 4.5,
ASP MVC 5.0, .Net Framework 3.5,   ASP.NET , C#, Crystal Reports, SQL
Server,  .NET UI Controls,
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*