Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good consultant for this position.

*Position **Title: SAP ABAP Consultant***

*Location: **Indianapolis, IN***

*6 Months*

*Required Skill Set:*

·         Worked on *SAP ECC 6.0*

·         Minimum *6 years SAP experience*

·         Minimum *2-3 years of BW experience.*

·         Must have *good knowledge on SAP HR.*

·         *Should be very strong with ABAP.*

·         Experience in doing data conversion from other systems into SAP.

·         Experience in doing *BW development for the EIC cube, extractor
and loading of data*

·         Experience in *SAP HR and good understanding of HR data*

·         Experience in trouble shooting complex ABAP issues

·         Knowledge of *ESS (Employee Self Service)  and MSS (Manager Self
Service)*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*