*Job : Cisco Voice Portal Developer for Safeway*
*Location : Pleasanton CA*
*The client prefers US Citizen or Green Card/EAD *
- 4 year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational
functional field) or equivalent.
- CCIE Voice and/or equivalent combination of education or work
experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years acting as a lead voice engineer in infrastructure/voice
network environments performing voice network planning, architecture
design, engineering (hardware and software) and optimization.
- 10+ years of engineering and deployment experience.
- Strong knowledge of voice network hardware and software, voice network
infrastructure and design, voice topologies and protocols.
- Must have planning, design and deployment experience with Voice
- Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Voice Portal (CVP)
- Cisco Unified Presence Server (CUPS)
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- VXML Gateways
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)
- Cisco Emergency Responder (CER)
- Cisco Attendant Console
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
- Cisco Jabber
*Thanks & Regards*
Gtlak/yahoo : grk2403
*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 219(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*
*Email: **r...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>*
|http://www.allianceit.com <http://www.allianceit.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.