Hello Partners.

We have a project, which have developer tasks, requiring the following:

*Duration:* 1 ½ -2 year contract

Houston Texas - MUST BE LOCAL TO TX

*MAX SUPPORTED RATE:  Up to $45.00 C2C  *

KEY TO THIS ROLE:

*Must have Excellent MVC experience!!!*

Additional Crucial skills are outlined in yellow below

·         ASP.Net <http://asp.net/>

·         C#

·         MVC

Some exposure to C++ desirable, but not required.  If studied in college
that is acceptable and please communicate when submitting candidate

*Required Skills/Knowledge:*

   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
   - Microsoft SQL experience
   - In-depth knowledge of Windows operating systems
   - Strong programming skills
   - In-depth understanding Microsoft Visual Studio
   - Strong .Net development
   - Strong organizational skills
   - Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
   - Must be detail oriented
   - Software Languages:
   - C#
   - C++
   - VB
   - Java Script
   - TFS

*Preferred Skills/Knowledge:*

   - Agile - Scrum
   - *ASP knowledge
   - **MVC –Module View Component*
   - ISVN
   - *WPF –* Windows Presentation Foundation
   - AJAX

*Most critical skills needed

The project will last 1.5-2 yrs duration.

Please let me know if you are able to supply services for the following
skills/background.

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com