*Hello PartnersHope You are doing well,*

I have below urgent requirement form one of my Clients, please go through
the job requirements below and let me know if interested.
Please share Your updated resume along with the best time and contact
number for further discussion.

*Position: BOE Developer Location: Irvine, CA *

*Rate: Market/Open*

*Duration: 6-12 Months Contract*

*Position Type: Contract to Hire *

*Need only (US Citizens/GC/EAD GCs)*

This position requires experience in reporting requirements gathering, data
gap analysis, development, testing, and delivery of Business Objects
solutions, in the form of reports, dashboards, and
data extracts
Trouble shoot issues reported and document root cause analysis. Escalate
issues to SAP as needed.
Create design specifications for new reports and identify and validate the
appropriate technological solutions for various reporting needs.
Analyzes and refines requirements, provides level of effort (LOE)
estimates, creates technical requirements, designs, build and tests reports.

*Required Skill s& experiences:*

* At least 5 years of experience in SAP BOE reporting
At least 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence/Business Objects
(BI/BO) enterprise solutions that include Business Objects architecture,
software deployment, Business Objects
administration, BOE

*Requirements: ** Provide technical support to users on all matters related
to the Business Object BI solutions
* Must be able to translate user defined requirements into an SAP/BI
technical solution using various business object reporting tools available
* Business Object performance and tuning
* Help strategize reporting, security, future deployments, etc.
* BO Portal Integration and development (NetWeaver Business Client)
* Formulate Security requirements & collaborate with BOE administrator to
implement security
* Ability to define scheduling requirements based on Business Requirements
* Monitor, communicate and troubleshoot issues with data integrity, data
design, and functional and technical software issues
* Creates comprehensive technical program documentation including
specifications, test plans, etc
* Responsible for unit testing, system testing and integration testing.
* Excellent communication skills
* Provides end user training and documentation

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sam Williams*
Senior IT Recruiter
GlobusIT Inc., - www.globusitinc.com
1231 Greenway Dr Suite 230 ||Irving, TX- 75038.
*Phone: *214 - 541 - 9612
*Email:* s...@globusitinc.com <ven...@globusitinc.com>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions