resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Mule soft Cloud hub Integration Developer Location : Atlanta,
GADuration : 6+Months ContractJob Description:-*Reasonable knowledge of
Mule AnyPointStudio runtime 3.5.2
Need to build Mule services for integration and connectors
Data transformation knowledge should be good
Good integration domain knowledge
Deployment of Mule components to cloudhub
Strong communication and client interfacing skills

*Required Skills:-*Mulesoft  Cloudhub Developer
Mule AnyPoint Studio runtime 3.5.2
Strong Integration/ESB Experience

*Project Activities:*Design, Coding, Testing and Integration Testing support
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*