Hi Friend,

Here is an urgent requirement from the client. They need candidates
immediately so please let me know if you have any *PERFECT/ RIGHT *candidate
for the below position. If yes, send me resume’ with contact details to:
r...@ez2tech.com ONLY then I will contact you immediately.

*MS Server 2008 Architect*

Duration: *3+ months*

Location: *Dallas, TX *(local candidates highly preferred)

*Job description:*

* Customize a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions

* Build the Architecture, agents, base image and all related tools for image
to be sent for testing and approval in the July/Aug timeframe.

* Assist with automation for servers in the field.

* Provide advice on solution and integration opportunities

* Provide planning and design support for the development of solution
architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.

Thanks and have a great day

Best Regards,

*Ravi Somanchi*

W: 713-589-5811