*On-site Location: Baltimore, MD1 year contract**Project Details:* The
position will report to the SSA Validation and Testing team and will be
responsible for the planning, execution, problem resolution, and
re-execution as required and, of Validation test cycles. Metrics and
reporting to the customer on the outcome of said testing. Maintain and
developing new code (JCL,REXX, etc) as required. Senior level developer
needed to work independently that is tasked with supporting the Validation
team. We are responsible for providing a full range of IT integration
services and supporting a multi-platform computing environment, including:
information systems modernization initiatives, software engineering,
project management, infrastructure services, data warehousing, database
administration, research, planning, security, federal enterprise
architecture initiatives, research and all levels of Internet, Intranet and
Web portal initiatives and migrating legacy architecture to web-based
platforms.

*Required Skills: *
· Candidate must have at least 11yrs exp. Expert REXX skills are critical.·
Experience with COBOL, JCL and SQL Error handling, Debugging, and analysis
of code written by others.
· Strong REXX and/or CLIST experience to automate job processing.
· Experience with File Aid· Excellent verbal and written communication
skills.
· Must be team player and get along well with others Desired Skills:
· Knowledge of Section 508 accessibility standards.
· Ability to independently research problems and provide solutions.
· Detail oriented and committed to consistently completing repetitive
production-like tasks on-time and error-free.
· Self-starter, highly motivated individual; team player who can adapt to
changes in customer requirements· General Endevor knowledge**
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.