*Please reply to prady...@sysmind.com <prady...@sysmind.com>*
Please go through the job description and let me know -
*Role*: Build Engineer/DevOps
*Location*: San Francisco, California
– Core areas that should be really strong – Maven, Subversion, Unix
scripting, Weblogic/ Websphere; These skills can be average level and good
to have – Jenkins, Puppet
- The candidate should have some experience / knowledge on web technologies
(familiar with JSP, CSS, etc.)
- Should have deep knowledge of end to end process.
- Troubleshooting experience on build tools.
- Work with a team of engineers through technical analysis, design,
construction, deployment and support of scalable software delivery
automation solutions- Conduct design and code reviews as part of the
solution development process
- Must take initiative and learn new technologies and adapt these tools and
technologies in implementing automated solutions.
- Stay up to date with Build automation and development toolsets, web and
- Work closely with both DevOps engineers and developers on a regular basis
to design solutions around continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Provide direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly
complex problems around continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Define/Refine new/current SDLC practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Systems.
- 5+ years of experience in web systems environments which includes web
application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/
systems that support/ host web applications.
- 5+ years of software engineering, configuration management and release
engineering for large scale web applications (preferably in the financial
- 5+ years of experience development or build management of J2EE web
applications and understanding of web application stacks.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux, Unix and/or Posix Systems.
- 1+ years of experience in developing solutions on one or more continuous
integration tools like AnthillPro, Jenkins or other intergrated automation
- Must demonstrate solid understanding of SDLC and configuration management
tools and principles.
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Shell, Perl, or Python.
- Demonstrated experience with Maven and managing complex dependencies and
developing custom plug-ins.
- 1+ years with at least one deployment and provisioning tool like Chef,
- Experience building continuous integration
Thanks and Regards
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2166
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.