* *

*HI

Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides. *

* *

*Please send resume to **na...@tammina.com** only.*

* *

*Position : Websphere WCM/Portal Developer*

*Location : Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration : 9-12 months*

10 years of IBM websphere portal (6.0) coding and unit testing (requirement)
6-10 years of J2EE (J2ee, ajax, hibernate, spring) coding and unit testing
(requirement)
6-10 years experience writing technical designs
6-10 years troubleshooting experience
3-5 years experience in applying Personalization to WCM portlets (critical -
DO NOT SEND RESUMES WITH OUT THIS SKILL)
Excellent communication skills
Able to work in fast paced high integration team (internal and external
dependencies)
4-6 years of experience with IBM web content management (critical - DO NOT
SEND RESUMES WITH OUT THIS SKILL)

Job Requirements:
*Bachelor’s degree in related business area or equivalent work experience
and 6-10 or more years of related work experience
*Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle, product development
methodologies, database methodologies and system integration *Demonstrated
experience programming using .net and sharepoint
*PC Skills
*Demonstrated experience using SQL or similar query language
*Demonstrated experience using debugging tools(RAD
*Demonstrated experience using versioning tools (Clear case)

* *

*Name*

* *

* *

* *

* *

*Experience*

Hibernate

3-5 yrs

IBM WCM

3-5 yrs

Oral Communications

6-10 yrs

Spring

3-5 yrs

WebSphere Application Server

6-10 yrs

WebSphere Portal

6-10 yrs

J2EE

6-10 yrs

Technical Writing

3-5 yrs

Object Oriented Analysis and Design

6-10 yrs

Struts

3-5 yrs

Portlet
IBM WCM (Web Content Managament)
RAD
spring
hibernate
ajax

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*NANCY WILLS*

*TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC*

*11874|Sunrise valley Drive|Suite 200*

*Reston|VA 20191*

*Phone: 703-463-9761|Fax: 703-991-5532*

*Email:na...@tammina.com <email%3ana...@tammina.com>|*

*http://www.tammina.com*

* *

* *

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*