resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Performance Test Engineer Location : El Segundo, CADuration :
06+Months ContractRequired Skills:-*Experience in performance testing
Thorough understanding of software test life cycle.
Experience in scripting and executing load tests using load runner or
jmeter
Experience in Workload modeling - testing process
Strong knowledge of using multiple protocols (performance tools) like web
services, Ajax, SAP, Citrix
Experience in analyzing/troubleshooting from production logs to generate
performance load
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*