resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Vertica DBA Location : Irving, TXDuration : 12+monthsRequired
Skills:-*HP Vertica Cluster setup, upgrade & patching etc.
Database creation, configuration and backup/recovery
Removal/Addition of specific nodes from cluster to scale-up/down based on
workload/maintenance
HP Vertica MC(Management Console) to configure and monitor the health of
Cluster and alert business/projects
User creation, access provisioning, resource pool configuration and
monitoring
Hybrid storage model & compression techniques
Database designer to create optimal physical design based on provided
workload
Database and Projection optimization
Best practices for high-availability, table and partition creation
Disaster recovery and multi-site data replication
Shell scripting or Python scripting
2-3 Years of live experience handling large Vertica clusters
Excellent communication and client interaction skill
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*