resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : MicroStrategy developer Location : Foster City, CADuration :
06+ Months ContractRequired Skills:-*Very strong in Scorecard, Report and
Dashboard hands on experience
Very good in schema design and good in DB, DB modelling concept
Strong in SQL
Should have worked on large data sets and experience with performance
tuning, VLDB setting
Should be able to work independently with minimum involvement from client
SMEs
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*