SAS DEVELOPERS WITH BIG DATA

Phoenix, AZ

Multiyear

We are looking for very similar background as the candidates we sent over
but with Big Data experience. Meaning, experienced SAS Developers with
Hive, Pig, MapR, and HBase experience. The Big Data requirement can be 2-3
years of experience or more.

Most imp need: SAS Developers with Hive, Pig, MapR, and HBase experience.

Job Description :

1.       5-15 years coding in SAS and optimizing SAS queries

2.       Base SAS

3.       SAS Enterprise Guide

4.       Financial Services background

*Regards,*

*Manju Shree*

*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *

*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>