*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Information Security Analyst *
*Location : Seattle , WA*
*Duration : 16+ Months *
*Interview : Phone/ Skype *
· Our Sea-Tac area client is seeking a Senior Information Security
Analyst to help build their new Enterprise Risk Management program.
· This is a great opportunity for you to have autonomy and
ownership while making a huge impact in a national organization
headquartered in Seattle.
· In this Senior Information Security Analyst role you will be a
leader on the project.
· You will use your knowledge of compliance regulations such as
HIPAA, PCI, MAR, ISO, etc. as you work with both internal and external
· You will assess risks, threats, and vulnerability then plan and
track the remediation of the issues you find.
· You will work with IT owners to ensure they have the tools and
knowledge they need to maintain the controls you establish.
· Your excellent collaboration and communication skills will aid
you as you work with technical staff and executives throughout the project.
· Come create a new risk management program with one of the most
respected names in healthcare!
*Qualifications for the Senior Information Security Analyst*
- 6+ years experience in information security
- Knowledge of compliance regulations such as HIPAA, PCI, MAR, etc.
- Experience in the assessment of risks, threats, and vulnerability
- Experience in remediation planning and tracking
- Experience implementing and monitoring controls
- Experience interacting with auditors, both internal and external
- Experience implementing tools and processes to enforce standards and
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.