Position: Sr. UI Developer/Designer (should be more on development)

Location: Westchester, PA

Need only local to PA or tri-states

Please reply to *ta...@technocraftsol.com <ta...@technocraftsol.com>*

Skills: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap, Responsive Design, Photoshop
(must have all these skills)

Min experience required is 12 years.

Roles and Responsibilities: We are looking for a UI developer/dsigner to
help design, develop and deliver the next generation of our products.
Working as part of the design team, you will develop user interfaces and
make them into tangible user experiences. As a UI designer, you will work
closely with other members of our product, design, and engineering teams to
translate concepts into living, breathing applications and desktop
software. You will iterate on interactions, animations and subtle details
to deliver the perfect user experience. You will work independently on many
projects, but also incorporate feedback from team members across the
organization. Deliver innovative, engaging mobile app and desktop software
designs and prototypes. Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback
from the product team, UX team, and engineering. Fulfill several project
requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines. Assist engineers
with final development of Opera products.

Requirements

·         Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap or similar frameworks, HTML5, CSS,
Java Script ,information architecture, Responsive design

·         BS degree in design, related field, or demonstrated design
knowledge in equivalent practical experience

·         Knowledge in designing desktop software for Windows and Mac

·         Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Bootstrap etc

--

 * Thanks and Regards*

*Tapan*

*Business Development Manager*