6 month contract
Tempe AZ
EAD GC/EAD/Citizen
The Data Analyst works under the supervision of the Sr Data Analyst and/or
manager to build and support database solutions for TAPFIN business
applications Works with Sr Data Analyst to designs and implement data
integration modules for extracting, transforming, and loading (SSIS ETL)
functions. Provides maintenance of business data and ensures data quality
and integrity. Participates in overall development process including
estimation and planning, as well as architecture, design, and code reviews.
Requires customer focused development and a continuous drive to exceed the
business and clients expectations. Requires strong data analytics and data
warehousing experience. Provides day to day data analysis support for
customer inquiries and reports using tools like Tableau.

Required Skills:
• 2+ years’ experience in SQL Server database design
• 2+ years’ experience with ETL development
• 2+ years' experience with data warehouse analytics
• 3+ years’ experience TSQL/Stored Procedure development
• 2+ years’ experience in SQL Service SSIS ETL design and implementation
based upon business requirements
• 1+ years’ experience in SQL database maintenance (log shipping,
monitoring, indexing)
• 2+ years’ experience with Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
• 1+ years’ experience with TFS2010 or 2012
• Experience using data analytics tools like Tableau highly desired
• Experienced in defining and manipulating complex SQL including
mathematical functions, grouping, joins, sub-select, etc
• Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet formats for data
analysis, organization, and loading
• Experience in database support for enterprise application
• Experience with Agile development
• Strong customer service orientation
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication
skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with
internal and external peers and clients
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.