*Please send resume to ning**@westcoastllc.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*

We are in immediate need of Senior Workday Functional Consultant based in
Chicago, IL. This is a 6 Months contract and further chances of extension.

Candidate must be available 100% for an onsite project in Chicago, IL and
must have excellent hands on Senior Workday Financial management

Please share the profiles at your earliest so that we can set up interviews
today.

Workday Functional Consultant

6 months (extendable) project.

Location: Chicago, IL

1.            Workday financial management consultant

2.            5+ years of overall experience

3.            Extensive experience in workday

4.            Strong knowledge of financial management

5.            Knowledge of BI and reporting for Financial management Must
to have

*Regards,*

* Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>