*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Datawarehouse BI Developer *
*Location : Vernon Hills, IL *
*Duration : 12+ Months *
*Interview : Phone/ Skype (F2F if locals)*
· The Senior Application Developer supports business process
through technology solutions.
· The purpose of the role is to develop business software solutions
for complex and large scale projects through object and data modeling,
database design, programming, quality assurance, and implementation
· The Senior Application Developer participates in application
standards development and serves as an evangelist for best practices in
· 7 years in application development.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent working
*Skills and Competencies:*
· Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others.
· Working knowledge in the appropriate technical language as
aligned under required qualifications below.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and
impacts of complex proposed software solutions.
· Proven knowledge in all stages of the software development life
· History of working independently with little direction.
· Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention
to detail and creative problem solving skills.
· Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with
the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including senior
*For Data Warehouse:*
· Extensive knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional data
design and development techniques including star schema, snowflake schema,
cube design, ETL and others.
· Experience (5+ years) with data warehousing tools such as MS SQL
Server, MSAS, DTS, MDX, Hyperion Essbase, Informatica, and others.
· Experience (5+ years) with reporting and analytic presentation
tools and technologies such as Cognos, Business Objects, ProClarity, Excel
Pivot Table Service for OLAP, XMLA, and others.
· Experience in learning Application systems, understand the
business rules behind them and how the data resides in the source system to
effectively create OLAP Structures to support reporting
· Strong Analytical and Problem Solving abilities
*Major Job Duties and Responsibilities*
· Developing system applications to coding standards and quality.
· Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and
· Technically manage complex and large scale project efforts in
development, maintenance and enhancements of business system applications.
· Collaborate with other developers and architects (when
appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency,
maintainability, and scalability.
· Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to
commitments made to stakeholders and management.
· Develop high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user
· Develop system test plans, ensure software quality assurance
(SQA) standards are achieved, and validate that business goals are
· Proactively updated stakeholders and maintain open and courteous
· Report project/task status to the appropriate Application
Development Manager on a weekly basis.
· Utilize an object-oriented software lifecycle methodology and
serves as a mentor for Application Developers and Associate Application
· Travel between local facilities may be necessary
· Mentor and coach junior team members.
*VSG Business Solutions *
*Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112*
*Email :ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Hang Out :vsgranjeet*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.