6 month contract HArrisurg PA

***IMPORTANT NOTE*** This position is located in downtown Harrisburg. If
the selected candidate lives outside of the downtown area and will be
driving to work each day, they will be fully responsible for any and all
costs associated with daily parking in the city. Candidates MUST BE MADE
AWARE OF THIS to determine if they are comfortable with that requirement
and the associated costs they will pay if they will be driving into the
city each day. Please ONLY submit candidates once you have confirmed this
important detail with them.

Years of Relevant Experience: 2 to 4 years
Preferred Education: Associates Degree or equivalent

Role Description:
Comprehensive PC skills
Able to follow written and spoken instructions
Minimum of 35 wpm
Ability to accurately enter information into a computer, accessing
information from a computer, and verifying information on a screen.
Duties involve utilizing automated equipment, including electronic
keyboard, display screen, and sorted memory to perform
Ability to conduct basic data mining and data capture efforts.
Ability to analyze entered data and identify and correct data entry errors.
Basic knowledge of electronic filing systems and document retrieval.
Basic knowledge of Access databases.
Services may be required to be provided at supplier’s site using supplier’s
equipment.  Typically need an end product of electronic data, typically
transmitted through FTP.
Keypunch and verify records in specified format (ex. ASCII)
The total number of keystrokes is limited to actual characters, numbers and
special characters that are keyed.  Spaces, function keys, nulls, and zeros
are not counted as keystrokes.
The contractor must complete all data forms within an agreed-upon amount of
time from receipt or average a minimum of a set number of strokes each week
data forms are in possession.
Error rate cannot exceed 1/2%.  Error rate is calculated on a character
(not field or record) basis.
Pickup and delivery by contractor to be made on a weekly basis.
For key entry, required that a second individual completed 100% key
verification to control errors.
Knowledge of arithmetic and numbering systems.
Ability to operate equipment with speed and accuracy to ensure information
is captured.
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.