*HI BUSINESS PARTNERS,*

*
THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM KEEN INFOTEK , INC.
** **

Description :*

*
Java Developer**, *San Francisco, CA – 3+ Months

Required Skills

Core SkillIntermediate to Senior Web Application Developer with at least 7
years continuous Java and oracle development experience on client and
server-side applications and relational database development experience.

Required 5+ years experience in Java development with J2EE exposure, XML,
Web Services, JUnit

At least 3 years experience in Oracle PL/SQL development

High proficiency with object-oriented analysis and design methodologies, and
design patterns

Proficiency with developing unit test cases using JUnit, HTTPUnit or
JWebUnit

Proficiency with source code management system e.g. Clearcase

Proficiency with IDEs like Eclipse or Intellij, TOAD

Proficiency with Windows, Unix and Linux operating systems

Familiarity with view technologies like  XSLT, DHTML, CSS, Javascript

Familiarity with server-side development (involving Java Servlets, JSP,
JSTL, etc.) and one or more Java Application Frameworks (Struts, Spring,
etc.)

Ability to work in a fast-paced environment

Ability to work well with both business and technical partners

Ability to learn mainstream programming languages

Good English communication skills

BS or MS in computer science or equivalent experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Subash** Chandra**
**Sr. Recruiter**
**Keen Infotek,inc** **|| Keen Education Services || Keen University* *||*
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #300 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: **630-687-1288 **|| Fax: **(630) 206-0325**||
**Email: sub...@keeninfotek.com ||
**www.keeninfotek.com*<http://www.tekpartner.com/>
*  *

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.