Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*
*Job Title: Agile Iteration Manager (IM)*
*Location: San Francisco CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Agile Iteration Manager (IM)
· Manages /Facilitates delivery within an iteration
· Works with PDM's on overall timeline
· Tracks daily team progress – story status, velocity, board..
· Projects team capacity
· Tracks PdM Story readiness (e.g. stories ready to play)
· Raises relevant issues to PM/TM/PDM
· Owns project burn up/metrics (velocity tracking/forecasting)
· Team support (focused on removing *internal* blockers)
· Facilitates intra-team communication
· Manages storyboard and story management tool (Jira)
· Facilitates all iteration planning sessions... IPM, Story time,
Iteration Open/Close, and daily standup meetings
· Facilitates retrospectives (team alternates each retro)
· Promotes team building/team accountability
· Facilitates team "norming" sessions
· Create open/close deck
· Works with team to ensure process quality & continual improvement
· Encourages Self Empowered teams (IM/PM/TM)!!!
· Ideal Project Allocation: Fully dedicated
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4104
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.