Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

- Experience working as Project Management Institute (PMI) Project
Management Professional (PMP) certified Project Manager. Provide copy of
current PMP certification.
- Project Management experience with multi entity project teams in the
development and successful implementation of complex medium/large scaled
Information Technology transformation projects. Experience should include a
variety of technology infrastructure projects and some vendor software
(COTS) implementation/application development.
- Experience as a Project manager for State-wide Data Center
Build/Consolidation projects OR an equivalent work experience managing
complex, multi-disciplinary infrastructure rollout projects in a complex
environment that includes working directly with vendors and cross agency
staff to implement.
- Experience with all of the following: Consolidating traditional
distributed data center infrastructures into a centralized/virtualized data
center environment; using SAN technologies and storage migration
techniques, VMWare server virtualization and virtual server migration
techniques, and network architectures and connectivity requirements for
data center migrations.
- Experience using and/or supporting business/project functions in ITSM
Service-Now, EMC Isilon file storage, CommVault enterprise backup solution,
Unisys Stealth security solutions, Microsoft SCOM & Splunk Monitoring/Log
Management system.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com