Hi ,

 Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

 Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

 *Please share suitable profile on kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com>*

*Role: SAP MM Consultant*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Required Skills*:

·         10+ years’ experience

·         Should have knowledge of Purchasing, extensive experience with
Interfaces.

·         Prior experience with integrating with APO is desirable.

·         SNC exposure is preferred.

·         AFS experience is required

·         Requirement analysis, ability to talk to business and understand
the requirements.

·         Convert requirements into Functional specification documents

·         Ability to work independently without much oversight. Take
responsibility and able to deliver on commitment.

·         Should have played a client facing role

·         Worked in an onsite – offshore delivery model

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Kishore*

*Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company   *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>