Here below I do have a SAP Plant Maintenance opening in TX.
*SAP PLANT Maintenance:***
Wed, 16 Jun, 2010
Fri, 17 Sept, 2010
· Previous exposure to *SAP's Plant Maintenance* module**
· 3 years of *MS Access *forms programming**
· 3 years *SQL server* database knowledge**
· 3 years Plant Maintenance experience: Functional locations,**
Equipment, Classification/ Characteristics, serial numbers, Functional
location BOMs, Equipment BOMs, install base, Notifications, maintenance
orders, confirmation of maintenance orders, capacity requirement
planning, maintenance planes, scheduling, maintenance strategies, cycle
sets, maintenance task lists, maintenance requests, work approvals,
· Ability to read and work with data model diagrams**
· Solid training experience**
· Exceptional versatility and adaptability to time pressures and**
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at