Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Oracle BI Project Manager*

*Portland, OR.*

*6+ Months*

*GC/Citizens*

This is a techno-functional PM consulting role, requiring someone that has
a solid understanding of the scope, deliverables and resource requirements
that would go into an Oracle BI implementation.

“Key requirements needed for this role:

   - Manage an Oracle Business Intelligence project development from
   inception to implementation
   - Clearly communicate expectations to members of the project team and
   stakeholders
   - Work with stakeholders to complete and define project charter
   outlining scope, goals deliverables, resource requirements, budget and
   timing
   - Provide a project scheduled of all tasks to be performed
   - Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle
   - Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes are
   documented and approved through internal policy
   - Track and report on project milestones and provide weekly status
   reports to team members and stakeholders
   - Mentor and train a junior project manager to continue the project
   after the contract period is up
   - Gather all business requirements and convert them into a meaningful
   action plan assigned to appropriate individuals on the team
   - Effectively manage a 3rd party developer/consulting firm assisting in
   the implementation”

Do you have any consultants that would be a good match for this?
Communications skills are very important. Need to have a strong
understanding of Oracle BI, and the process involved with its
implementation.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted