Hi Partner,

Here below I do have a Peoplesoft financial functional position at NC,
Please do sen dme your best candidate.

New position for a Peoplesoft Financials Functional Analyst (Cash
Management/Treasury)!

**Location - NC

**Duration - 6 months (With possible extensions)

**Open to Corp-to-Corp Arrangements

***Must have Treasury and/or Cash Management module experience*

A long-time Principle Solutions Group client is currently searching for a
Peoplesoft Financials Functional Analyst who has a heavy background in Cash
Management and/or the Treasury modules.  Our client is currently converting
to a more robust Peoplesoft environment, so the manager will look to the
consultant for leadership and guidance.  Their Peoplesoft system was
previously a function of the Accounting department, but is now being
switched to IT.

The client is running Peoplesoft version 8.X and all the other standard
modules (AP, AR, GL, etc.)

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.