Hello,
*Hope You are doing well,*

I have below urgent requirement form one of my Clients, please go through
the job requirements below and let me know if interested.
Please share Your updated resume along with the best contact details.

*Position: Lead iOS Developer Location: Chicago, Illinois - Must be local
to ILContract Duration: 4+ months contractEnvironment: Business CasualOnly
US citizens OR Green Card Holder OR EAD GC preferred!!Requirements:*
5+ years of software development experience
3+ years of iOS development experience
*Must have lead experience.*
Must have at least three apps in the Apple App Store
Very experienced with the two most current versions of the iOS SDK
Thorough understanding of iOS interface components such as table views,
navigation controllers, various button and control types, etc., as well as
creating custom interface elements
Extensive knowledge of Cocoa programming methodologies and memory management
Experience working with Core graphics and Core animations
Experience working with Interface Builder as the primary UI tool (must have
at least 2 apps created using Interface Builder)
Web Services experience with either JSON or XML-formatted return data
Understanding of block and/or multi-threaded based programing concepts
Experience with source control systems such as Git, SVN, etc.
Knowledge of Appleā€™s enterprise developer accounts and ad-hoc distribution
on standard developer accounts
Must be willing to travel (do not need to be a road warrior, but need to be
willing to travel some to client sites when needed)

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sam Williams*
Senior IT Recruiter
GlobusIT Inc., - www.globusitinc.com
1231 Greenway Dr Suite 230 ||Irving, TX- 75038.
*Phone: *214 - 541 - 9612
*Email:* s...@globusitinc.com <ven...@globusitinc.com>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions