*Hello ,*
*Hope You are doing well,*

I have below urgent requirement form one of my Clients, please go through
the job requirements below and let me know if interested.
Please share Your updated resume along with the best contact details.

*Position: SAP Business One Consultant*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 1 Year Contract*

*Required skills and experience:*
*Strong SAP Business One Software Development skills
*SAP B1 SDK with Visual Studio - VB.Net or C#.Net
*SAP Business One Integration experience - B1if / B1iSN
*Forms customization & development
*SAP Business One dashboards
*MS SQL
*Strong documentation skills
*Good understanding of business processes and business process mapping to
SAP B1
*Good oral and written communication skills in English
*A team player able to interact with colleagues across the world
*Results driven analytical thinker with a positive attitude
*Functional knowledge of Business 1 and the Linux SDK for SAP Business One
including technical development skills using at least one of the following
C#, Snap Logic, .Net, Informatica, or data stage
*Desired domain experience:*
Retail.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sam Williams*
Senior IT Recruiter
GlobusIT Inc., - www.globusitinc.com
1231 Greenway Dr Suite 230 ||Irving, TX- 75038.
*Phone: *214 - 541 - 9612
*Email:* s...@globusitinc.com <ven...@globusitinc.com>

We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions