Hi Partner,
*We have urgent job position with our client , Please rush the profiles
ASAP to deepa...@vui-inc.us <deepa...@vui-inc.us>.*
*Role: DevOps Engineer*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: Long Term Contract*
Job Description:
Cisco Webex Cloud Services Engineering is hiring a DevOps Engineer. We are
a blend of physical and virtualized environments in innovative
Collaborations platform and are looking for senior engineers to orchestrate
the underlying infrastructure. Our DevOps team is responsible for building
infrastructure tools, automating the system/application deployment
pipeline, and working with development teams to help engineer scalable
software. This is a great opportunity to take a prominent role with Cisco,
that will likely further growth.

This hands-on Developer role may, in the future, turn into an opportunity
for the right-fit resource to help Cisco in the architecture arena as well.
Our current focus is on a hands-on Developer.

Skills & Requirements:
· 8+ years of experience managing a production Linux environment.
· Strong working knowledge of Rackspace/AWS or VMware/ Cloud computing.
· 5+ years of heavy scripting and/or application development in Python or
Ruby and bash.
· Application Development experience in Django, python or Flask.
· Solid understanding of relational database concepts and 2+ years
experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle.
· Experience with non-relational databases and key-value stores (MongoDB,
CouchDB, Cassandra, Riak, Redis, Memcached).
· Familiarity with BigData ( Hadoop ).
· Knowledge of BigData search/analytics engines like Elasticsearch is plus.
· Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef…. Or
CFEngine ).
· Firm grasp of core operating system concepts (processes, threading,
memory management, filesystem types, ACLs).
· Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts and major protocols.
· Solid understanding of tiered security concepts (network, OS,
application).
· Experience with open-source monitoring solutions (Nagios, Ganglia,
Zabbix, Graphite…etc).
· Experience with Git or Subversion.
· Experience working in 24/7x365 environments.
· Must be able to be on-call after hours.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Deepak,*

*Ventures Unlimited Inc.*

*Tel: 856-842-1988 Ext-124 *