Direct cleinet
Chester VA
UX Architect

The primary purpose of the User Experience architect position is to work
with the VITA web team on the VITA website redesign project. This person
will facilitate, generate and execute great user experiences VITA’s website
audience by overseeing content strategy and design.

The redesign of the VITA website will be a major focus in the next year.
VITA needs a qualified User Experience Architect to provide content
strategy and design direction based on user experience research and
development.
• Five or more years of user experience design experience for Web, tablet
and mobile devices
• Strong conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks
and associated design tools
• Extensive experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD
methodologies across multiple platforms
• Experience with Content Management Systems and Ecommerce tools.
• Experience conducting focus groups
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of common software project management practices
• Strong understanding of common web development practices
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design
or related field•
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.