JOB PROFILE:Sterling OMS Senior Developer
LOCATION: Blue Ash, OH
Duration : Long Term
Experienc: 6 + years
• 4+ Years experience in implementation of eCommerce solutions for
• 4+ Years experience in presenting to Customer Management / Stakeholders
• 4+ Years experience in integrating Sterling Order Management (OMS)
Solutions with downstream back office systems
• 4+ Years experience in integrating eCommerce Solutions with Business
Partners with various communications protocols (REST, WSDLs, Gateways,
• Experience developement on eCommerce websites or other Internet
• Experience with end-to-end development, including back-end database
layer, WCS, Sterling Order Management (OMS) application server/web server
layer and UI layer
• Integration experience with Third Party Applications (examples: Search
Engines, Web Services, Tax Processors, Payment Processors, Fulfillment, Ad
• Detailed knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise
Service Bus (ESB), and Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development
• Ability to think strategically and help development/architect teams for
strategies and tactics that produce fast turnaround
• Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.