*Job Title:* C# Developer

*Location:* Madison, WI
*Duration:* 4-6 months

Please reply to *ta...@technocraftsol.com <ta...@technocraftsol.com>*

*Need 8+ years exp in c#*

*Preference goes to US Citizens – then GC – no OPT EAD. If consultant has
good communication then we can consider other L2 or H1B*

I am hiring for my client c# developer with SQL Server 2008 R2,
jQuery/Javascript, Bootstrap UI, Web API 2,  HTML5,  CSS3  experience.

Project is rewriting their Genetic Mating System Program - have 3 modules
remaining, Web Application, Portal Application, and Administration Module.

--

 * Thanks and Regards*

*Tapan*

*Business Development Manager*