*Please send  resumes to  **arv...@masterlabs.com*

* *

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Arvind *from* Master Labs Inc . **,* Please do let me know if you
have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with
your updated resume in word format, contact information, current location,
visa status and rate.

*
*

*JAVA with ORACLE *

*
*

*Duration: 6 months long              *

*Location: **Ann Arbor**, **MI**                *

In-person interview will be followed after telephonic.  Consultants should
be able to attend the in-person interview on their own.

*Job Description :*

1*.       Five (5) years experience* in *J2EE* Technologies with two or more
on the following technologies:

·         *JSF Frameworks* (preferably *Oracle ADF* or *Myfaces* *Trinidad*)

·         *JPA (preferably Hibernate)*

·         *SQL programming*

·         *XML Schema, Parser & other XML Technologies*

2.       Experience with *Oracle databases* and the associated principles of
relational database design.

3*.       Multiple full-cycle* experiences (from design through
implementation) with a custom developed web application.

4.       *Strong communication skills.*

5.       Ability to *manage major tasks* and *small projects with little
supervision*.

*PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS**:*

* *

1.       *Cross Browser compatible web 2.0 application development* *(which
include* *JavaScript, CSS & AJAX)*

2.       *Training or experience in User interface design principles*

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards

 *Arvind*

*Master Labs Inc.,*

*1001 Cross **Timbers Road**, **Suite** 1230**,*

*Flower Mound, TX - 75028*

*Contact No: 817-409-1089,*

*Fax: 972-906-1221*

*Email Id : arv...@masterlabs.com*