Greeting from SourceChip,Inc
Hope you are doing well!!
We need your help in sourcing profiles for below position. Please send
qualified resources to me.
*Role:* Openstack Admin
*Location*: San Jose, CA
*Start Date*: Immediately
*Duration*: 6 month project with the possibility to be extended
*Job Description*: Be part of an engineering IT team supporting the
development of Virtual applications on OpenStack using Mirantis and
Ericsson developed solutions. This position also includes IT Infrastructure
operations, including but not limited to DNS, VAS/QAS, monitoring, puppet
and PXE/Kickstart server management.
• Virtualization and cloud concepts with VMware and/or OpenStack.
• Engineering lab infrastructure and operations support.
• Networking – Lab infrastructure, PXE,VAS/QAS, NFS, DNS, …
• Scripting automation
• Mirantis OpenStack/Fuel deployements
• Complex networking related to VMware and OpenStack (
private/distributed switching, VCNI, SDN, …)
• Cloud tools for VMware (vCD, vCAT, vCAC, vCOPS,…)
• OpenStack tools for private cloud deployment ( command line and
dashboard, nova, neutron, ceilometer, cinder, …)
• Storage experience and general knowledge especially related to
SourceChip,Inc |North Brunswick, NJ
Phone - 732-917-4895
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.