Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*
*Need Visa copy, without that no submission. Please don’t send me resumes
if you can’t provide Visa copy.*
* DataPower Test Lead Location::*
*Pleasanton, California Duration:: 12+ months*
*DataPower Test Lead*
· 2-5 years’ experience as DataPower Tester/Lead role.
· Ability to work with multiple teams, understand and interpret
business requirements and turn them into technical requirements is highly
· Should have very strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong Hands-on testing experience in DataPower , WMB
technologies is desired.
· Strong skill in XSLT
· Knowledge in DataPower testing using Multi Protocol Gateway and
Web Service Proxy
· Knowledge in DataPower testing using Java Script (optional)
· Knowledge of testing DataBase connections from DataPower
- Testing of Crypto Profiles and Authentication, Authorization details
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· As Test Lead candidate is responsible for
1. Understanding Business requirements and converting them to test
cases and test scenarios
2. Provide estimates for each requirement and perform Gap analysis.
3. Guide team in WebSphere Message Broker technologies
4. Own the project deliverables and drive team towards success.
5. Implementation of standards, processes, and procedures related to
*Generic Managerial Skills*
1. Very Good Communication Skills is a Must
2. Good Task Planning and Reporting Skills required
BS in computer science or Equivalent
*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)
1st Sep 2015
*Duration of assignment *(in Months)
*Key words to search in resume*
Data Power, WMB, IIB
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *
*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
*Error! Filename not specified.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.