*Position: Data Power Test Lead Location: Pleasanton, California Duration:
* Data Power, WMB, IIB*
• 2-5 years’ experience as DataPower Tester/Lead role.
• Ability to work with multiple teams, understand and interpret
business requirements and turn them into technical requirements is highly
• Should have very strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong Hands-on testing experience in DataPower , WMB
technologies is desired
Strong skill in XSLT
• Knowledge in DataPower testing using Multi Protocol Gateway
and Web Service Proxy
• Knowledge in DataPower testing using Java Script (optional)
• Knowledge of testing DataBase connections from DataPower
• Testing of Crypto Profiles and Authentication, Authorization
details in DataPower
*As Test Lead candidate is responsible*:-
1. Understanding Business requirements and converting them to
test cases and test scenarios
2. Provide estimates for each requirement and perform Gap
3. Guide team in WebSphere Message Broker technologies
4. Own the project deliverables and drive team towards success.
5. Implementation of standards, processes, and procedures
related to application
*Regards, Aabhas Swami IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC Direct: 408-457-9399 Ext 2057
Email: **sw...@idctechnologies.com* <sw...@idctechnologies.com>
* Address: 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.