Hope all is well today!
I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *San Francisco, CA*, is currently
seeking a *Build Engineer *resource to join their organization. I have
included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know
might be interested in learning more.
*Role: Build EngineerLocation: San Francisco, CADuration: Long Term
The DCT group provides a wide range of Online Retail Banking Services for
our client. Our environment is a combination of distributed J2EE and .NET
technologies which integrates with enterprise-wide systems via multiple
middleware messaging systems.
The candidates should have a strong focus on Tools, Software Configuration
Management and Infrastructure Management. This position requires extensive
knowledge of J2EE standards, best practices, hands-on experience with
administration and management of tools and various infrastructure stacks.
- Work with a team of engineers through technical analysis, design,
construction, deployment and support of scalable software delivery
automation solutions- Conduct design and code reviews as part of the
solution development process
- Must take initiative and learn new technologies and adapt these tools and
technologies in implementing automated solutions.
- Stay up to date with Build automation and development toolsets, web and
- Work closely with both DevOps engineers and developers on a regular basis
to design solutions around continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Provide direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly
complex problems around continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Define/Refine new/current SDLC practices.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Systems.
- 5+ years experience in web systems environments which includes web
application installations, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/
systems that support/ host web applications.
- 5+ years of software engineering, configuration management and release
engineering for large scale web applications (preferably in the financial
- 5+ years’ experience development or build management of J2EE web
applications and understanding of web application stacks.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux, Unix and/or Posix Systems.
- 1+ years of experience in developing solutions on one or more continuous
integration tools like AnthillPro, Jenkins or other intergrated automation
- Must demonstrate solid understanding of SDLC and configuration management
tools and principles.
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Shell, Perl, or Python.
- Demonstrated experience with Maven and managing complex dependencies and
developing custom plug-ins.
- 1+ years with at least one deployment and provisioning tool like Chef,
- Experience building continuous integration solutions using Repository
managers like Nexus, Artifactory, Archiva usi.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Shaik SamiSenior Resourcing SpecialistEmail: sha...@systelcomputers.com
(MBE) Minority Business Enterprise.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.