Hi,

This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc it was nice talking to you please
let me know if you are available to the projects

Send resumes to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

 *J2EE/WebSphere/Portal Production Support
Location:* Owings Mills, MD (21117)
Contract - until 10/31/2010 initially
Shift 9AM-5PM M-F
*1 interview to hire - face to face ONLY (no phone interviews)
Rate:* $60 corp to corp (all inclusive)
The programmer analyst will augment the Application Support team and will
have responsibility for supporting multiple applications and technologies
for the global Institutional business. The resource will take direction from
the Project Leader and senior technical resources on the team to perform
tactical support. Responsibilities include troubleshooting, root cause
analysis, developing bug fixes, engaging appropriate resources and making
recommendations for improvements.
 The candidate must possess adept problem solving skills, exhibit strong
customer service skills and demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency when
addressing production issues.
 *Required Skills *
*WebSphere 6.0, J2EE, XML: 3-5 years
Portal: 3-5 years
Oracle 10g: 1-3 years
DB2: 1-3 years
Desired Skills
Informatica: 1-3 years
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: 1-3 years*

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|
[image: Ntech]
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com<sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com%7cwww.ntechsol.com>

Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure

If you don't wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.