*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: VMWare Administrator*
*Location: Dallas, TX *
*Duration: 6 months*
*USC, GC only*
* S*eeking a Senior VMWare Administrator in Dallas, TX. This is a Contract.
The client is looking for someone who knows VMWare inside and out,
including all phases of test-dev and production.
- Know how to add blades to a UCS chassis that holds up to 8 blades
- Purchased vrealize replace vcops for the reporting piece
- Know how to leverage Cisco vendor partner if they need to but should
know their stuff and not overly lean on CISCO
- VMWare experience inside and out, including all phases of test-dev and
- Proficiency with Cisco UCS platform
- At least 2 years of solid VMware experience with an additional 6-7
years of tech experience
- VMware 5x setup and implementation experience including how to set up,
troubleshoot and do reporting with vrealize (used to be vcops).
- Experience handling everything to do with VMware, making sure that
there are not problems with over allocation of resources in VMware, being
able to add hosts into clusters, add new hosts to existing clusters and
build a forest from scratch, including all phases of test-dev and
- Experience with Cisco Unified Commuting Server platform. Since
client’s VMWare environment is on Cisco UCS, the candidate must also be
able to demonstrate proficiency with that platform.
- Vcenter in depth, 3 years at least
- Need nuts and bolts of vsphere and use vcops/vrealize (need with vcops
- Proficiency in Windows 2008 r2 (7 out of 10) and active directory
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.